Each person studying in France is eligible to our program IAESTE France GA.
IAESTE is an international association promoting cultural exchanges through internships.
These internships are specially reserved for members of our association and their main advantage is that they are always paid.
We are not allowed to grant scholarships or financial assistance. Our students are paid through their internship offer and can also benefit from existing financial assistance.
- Agriculture and Food Science
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Engineering : Bioengineering, Biochemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering…
- Civil Engineering, Geology and Mining
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Sciences
- Chemistry and Material Science
- Social Sciences, Economics
- Business, Management and Marketing
As said on our home page, IAESTE exists in more than 80 countries. You will find a complete list of member countries in this PDF.
Some offers are open and are visible on Facebook. The remaining are gathered on our platform and you must become an adherent of our association to have access to them.
The membership fees are 15€ for a year, 25€ for 2 years or 30€ for 3 years.
To become an adherent you just have to do a bank transfer to the IAESTE France GA. Then you will receive an adhesion certificate with the link to our platform. To get our RIB information, send us an email.
In order to apply to an internship offer you need to send us your resume (in english), a cover letter and the offer you’re applying to. We will then review your application and tell you what to do next.
If you are accepted in an IAESTE internship there are some application fees to pay. It will cost you 65 euros.
You have to bring us an internship offer.
Our association is based on a give and take principle. In the best case scenario, for each French student that goes abroad, we should have an internship in France for a foreign student. That’s why we are looking for internships offers in France.
So if you have some contacts with companies or laboratories thanks to your family, friends, teachers… You could talk to them about our association (we can give you some presentation documents if needed). If you can bring us an interesting and viable offer you will be exempted from all the fees.
The offer has to respect the following conditions:
- Being in one of the fields we cover
- Being remunerated
- Its duration must be between 6 weeks and 1 year
- Being an exclusive offer to the IAESTE and can’t be published anywhere else.
If you need more information don’t hesitate to contact us.
Unfortunately no, you can’t. It is only possible to apply to one offer at a time. You will need to wait for the answer of the company to apply to another offer.