Each person studying in France is eligible to our program IAESTE France GA.
IAESTE is an international association promoting cultural exchanges through internships.
These internships are specially reserved for members of our association and their main advantage is that they are always paid.
We are not allowed to grant scholarships or financial assistance. Our students are paid through their internship offer and can also benefit from existing financial assistance.
- Agriculture and Food Science
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Engineering : Bioengineering, Biochemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering…
- Civil Engineering, Geology and Mining
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Sciences
- Chemistry and Material Science
- Social Sciences, Economics
- Business, Management and Marketing
As indicated on our homepage, IAESTE exists in over 80 countries. A full list of member countries can be found on the international website of the association iaeste.org
Some offers are open and visible on Facebook. The rest of our offers are visible on our platform. Our platform is only accessible to our members.
The membership fee is 18€ for one year, 28€ for 2 years, or 36€ for 3 years.
It is possible to pay the membership in two different ways:
- By bank transfer to IAESTE France GA. To obtain our bank details, please send us an email. To speed up the process it is possible to send us a copy of the bank transfer receipt (screenshots are accepted).
- By credit card via our partner HelloAsso. Simply go to our HelloAsso page and select the payment you wish to make.
Once you have paid your membership fee, you will receive a membership certificate with a link to our platform.
For any further membership information, you can contact us via the contact form and select “Membership and outgoing” as the subject.
here are two ways to apply for a vacancy:
- Either you have an activated account on our internship platform and in this case, you can apply by clicking on “Create Application”.
- Or you do not have an account yet and in this case you can send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference of the offer in the subject line of the email.
N.B.: If you are accepted to an IAESTE internship, we will ask you to pay a 65€ application fee. Indeed, we have to pay an application fee each time we send a student on an internship.
It is possible to apply for several offers at the same time and in this case, you will have to send us the list of offers (for which you are applying) sorted in order of preference (descending order) to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Please note that a maximum of three applications can be sent abroad.
Membership guarantees that you will be able to take advantage of the services offered by IAESTE: help in building your CV and cover letter (at your request), support in administrative procedures, welcome when you arrive in the country of the internship, etc.
Membership does not guarantee you an internship thanks to us, as the recruitment process for the company remains the same as if you apply for an offer by yourself. However, we will try to do our best to increase your chances of finding an internship.
We ask for a deposit of 100€ to commit the member to :
- to fill in and send all the documents related to the training course
- complete the internship to the end
- provide a short experience report (testimony)
The deposit will be returned to you only if you have respected the above points.
You can pay the deposit via HelloAsso, by bank transfer and in this case, you will have to ask for our IBAN at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cheque to the order of IAESTE France, Grenoble-Alpes then to send to the following address:
IAESTE France Grenoble Alpes
701 Avenue Centrale
As an international association, IAESTE requests that all documents be sent in English only, regardless of the destination country.
To be exempted from the application fee, you must provide us with a valid internship offer in France. We consider an offer to be valid when it :
- Paid following the law, at least. If the remuneration allows you to cover the costs of local life, this will be a plus
- The internship lasts at least 6 weeks and does not exceed 6 months (i.e. 924 consecutive hours of presence in the recruiting organization)
- That the internship is in one or more of IAESTE’s study fields
- That the internship is a real technical internship and not a working internship
To join us in the adventure, you just have to contact us at email@example.com and we will explain to you the next steps.
We will be extremely happy to welcome you to the IAESTE family!
IAESTE is an organization recognized by the Canadian government that can help you with the EIC program.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Have the citizenship of one of the countries of the IAESTE network (the list is here: https://iaeste.org/countries)
- Study in a French higher education institution
If the internship is mandatory for your formation (International Coop):
- The internship must be paid or you must justify a financial capacity to support yourself once you are in Canada (about 1400 $CAD/month for Montreal)
If the internship is not mandatory for your formation (Young Professionals):
- You must justify a financial source (internship compensation, salary from a job in Canada or scholarship) at least equal to the minimum wage of the place where you are going (2000 $CAD/month for Quebec for example)
The process being a reserved offer, fees will be due to IAESTE France and IAESTE Canada:
- For IAESTE Canada: https://www.iaeste.ca/students and https://www.iaeste.ca/employers; “Reserved Offer” section. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please note that the visa process may take a minimum of 3 months, independent of IAESTE. Please take this into consideration when applying.