Apply to a COBE or FCFS offer
Please note It is not possible to apply for several offers at the same time. If there are several offers that interest you, we will ask you to rank these offers in order of preference. We will look at all your wishes and give an opinion on each one. The choice is yours.
You must be an adherent of the association.
There are two possible scenarios:
- You apply via our platform;
- You send us your application by email.
First scenario: Application via our platform
- Browse our platform for an offer that suits you, then click on “Create Application”;
- Fill in the required fields. If your resume is not yet online when you create your application, please add it in “Additional Documents”. Do the same with the cover letter;
- Once your application is complete, click on “Submit”. You will be notified of IAESTE’s decision by email.
Second scenario: Application by email
- Look for an offer that suits you;
- Send us an email with the contact form. Choose “Membership and outgoing” in the About field and put the offer reference as the subject. This e-mail must be accompanied by your CV, the cover letter (addressed to the employer), the presentation sheet of the offer and a language certificate in a zip archive;
- You will be notified of IAESTE’s decision by email.
From there, you can proceed to step 4.
- Once your application is accepted, you will be assigned to the offer;
- Once you are assigned, you will need to log on to our platform;
- When you’re logged in, go to the Nomination tab and click on your nomination;
- Fill in all mandatory fields for which information is missing;
- Go to the Student Nomination tab. Click on Print Documents, and then click on Student Nomination. The form will appear completed. Print and sign this document;
- Now you need to create a more complete file. If you have the possibility to upload each required document one by one, do it. Then you can proceed to the next step.
If you don’t have this possibility, you will have to build the file manually. This document must be in the form of a single PDF file. This file should be named as follows: Ref n°_FirstName_LastName.pdf and the documents it must contains are (please respect the order) :
- O-Form (presentation sheet of the offer);
- Student Nomination Form signed;
- Cover Letter;
- List of subjects studied and/or grades. The grades must be accompanied by an official transcript. You can find an example of it in the adherent guide;
- Language certificate (TOEIC, Bulats, …). If you do not have an official language certificate we can provide you with a certificate to be filled in by your language teacher;
- Copy of the current year’s enrollement certificate (must be valid for the duration of the internship);
- Passport copy. Depending on the destination, an identity card may be sufficient, but a passport is preferable.
- A photo;
- Any other document required by the employer.
- Once the file has been created, you will need to fill in the required fields on our platform and upload the file.
- We will forward your completed application to the IAESTE hosting the offer, so that it can study all applications before submitting them to the employer.
We will keep you informed of any updates in your application.