Apply to an AC offer
Please note It is not possible to apply for several offers at the same time. If there are several offers that interest you, we will ask you to rank these offers in order of preference. We will look at all your wishes and give an opinion on each one. The choice is yours.
Any student enrolled in a French institution of higher education can apply for these internships.
First steps: application
- Look for an offer that suits you;
- Send us an email with the contact form. Choose “Membership and outgoing” in the About field and put the “[AC] offer reference” as the subject. This e-mail must be accompanied by your CV, the cover letter (addressed to the employer), the presentation sheet of the offer and a language certificate in a zip archive;
- A member of the IAESTE France, Grenoble Alpes team will answer you, to inform you of the good reception of your email and to inform you of the date on which we will start studying the different applications;
- You will be notified of our decision regarding your application.
Last steps: complete your application
These steps are relevant only if you passed the first round of selection.
- If you haven’t already done it, you will need to adhere to our association;
- After that, you will be assigned to the offer on our platform;
- Once you are assigned, you will need to log on to it;
- When you’re logged in, go to the Nomination tab and click on your nomination;
- Fill in all mandatory fields for which information is missing;
- Go to the Student Nomination tab. Click on Print Documents, and then click on Student Nomination. The form will appear completed. Print and sign this document;
- Now you need to create a more complete file. If you have the possibility to upload each required document one by one, do it. Then you can proceed to the next step.
If you don’t have this possibility, you will have to build the file manually. This document must be in the form of a single PDF file. This file should be named as follows: Ref n°_FirstName_LastName.pdf and the documents it must contains are (please respect the order) :
- O-Form (presentation sheet of the offer);
- Student Nomination Form signed;
- Cover Letter;
- List of subjects studied and/or grades. The grades must be accompanied by an official transcript. You can find an example of it in the adherent guide;
- Language certificate (TOEIC, Bulats, …). If you do not have an official language certificate we can provide you with a certificate to be filled in by your language teacher;
- Copy of the current year’s enrollement certificate (must be valid for the duration of the internship);
- Passport copy. Depending on the destination, an identity card may be sufficient, but a passport is preferable.
- A photo;
- Any other document required by the employer.
- Once the file has been created, you will need to fill in the required fields on our platform and upload the file.
- We will forward your completed application to the IAESTE hosting the offer, so that it can study all applications before submitting them to the employer.